Did you know that the JW Player is customizable? The player has options for your designer to create ‘skins’. You can design a player with your branding and other features.
Want to learn more? On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 2:00 PM EDT JW will hold a webinar discussing these features where you will learn how to use their CSS skinning model to customize the viewer experience. From styling the player to match your brand colors, to hiding and changing elements based on interactions with the player, by the end of this webinar you will have the tools needed to make JW Player your player.
Topics covered will include:
1) Basic style updates
2) A review of classes and state classes
3) Creating a play icon - including examples from popular media sites
4) Hiding interface elements from the control bar with CSS
5) Examples of custom branded players
6) Answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions from our support forum
Here is more info about the the webinar and JW Player design:
And here is more info about designing JW Player 7 with CSS: